- Reading animal words
- Writing words
| || |
What animal is the story about?
-We are going to learn all about the elephant today.
Lets Learn about: Elephants
- Elephants live in Africa and Asia.
- Elephants eat grass, fruit, plants, bushes and tree bark.
- Elephants have 4 thick legs, 2 big floppy ears, a long trunk, 2 tusks and a small tail.
- African elephants are bigger and have much bigger ears.
5 Cool Facts
2. An elephant's toenail is as big as a human hand!
3. Their tusks are actually teeth!
4. Elephants have the biggest brains in the world! They are very intelligent!
5. Elephants take dust baths!!!! The dust protects them from the sun and keeps insects away.
Draw an elephant!
- Watch the video below or
- Look at the picture steps underneath or
- Follow this link:
Where are they used?
- Describing the place of people in a line
- Describing the order of things
- Describing the place someone came in a race
- What comes first/ second/ third/ last?
- What comes after the _____?
- What comes before the _____?
If you change the direction the animals/people/things are facing, what is first in the line now?
D'ith sí leite ón babhla an-mhór.
"Tá an leite seo ró-te!"