Revision - Money
As said before, money is a bit of an abstract concept so there is no harm in spending another day or two at this.
- Revision video - making an amount using the least about of coins ie. making 3c with a 2c and 1c rather than using all 1c coins.
- Busy work - Busy at Maths pages 37 & 38. You could treat these as assessment pages if you'd like to see your child's understanding. **Click into images to see in full. **
- Practice your reader online, sounds, tricky words, word lists etc.
- Dictation 1-8
- Handwriting - pages 58 & 59, the letter s.
4. Blending - a continuation from the words from last week. Read the sentence and find the matching picture. Don't forget to point to the words.
Siopadóireacht: Ceacht 4
Suggested busy pages - lch 39 agus 40.