- Pick a new reader on collins connect (please email me if you are unsure of this), practice sounds etc.
- Word lists - I have uploaded a supplementary set of word lists if anyone has finished the first sets 1-18. These were on an earlier blog post but I'll post both for anyone who missed it.
- Tricky words and dictation 1-8 (see video below)
- Handwriting - pg. 37 of your book, the letter n.
- Have a look at Ms. Brooks' video below and you can make your own version if you wish!
- Busy At Maths book pg. 17 & 21.
Leabhar lch 34. (Book - pg. 34)
Déan úsáid as teanga! (Use your language!)
- The yellow box at the bottom is the language we have done associated with this page. The lesson was done on the blog post from Tuesday 12th May. I am going to catch up on the pages to do with this topic, Teilifís before moving on.