This week we will zone in on zoo animals specifically and next week farm animals.
- Reader: Forgot to mention yesterday about the Big Cat readers online, you can pick one per week like we would have done in school, and then if you think they could do with changing more often give two.
- Word lists, sounds
- Tricky words & blending (video below)
- Handwriting - practice writing the letter w on a whiteboard, copybook, page etc. with crayons, pencils, markers or anything fun you have at home to make your practicing more interesting!
- Zoo Animals: Make a list of as many zoo animals you can think of! I've got some exciting animal activities coming up this week for you! Try writing the list yourselves, and maybe get some help if you need some to sound out the words.
I don't want to speak too soon, but I think I've found a better screen recorder to upload the Gaeilge lessons for those of you without laptops or PCs :) I hope its better quality for you. I'm learning too! :)
Éadaí: Cuir ort do _________ (Put on your __________)
- Ceacht 1: Cómhrá 1.2
- Amhráin (song)
- Cluiche (game): Tasc Éisteachta
- Forward counting 1-20 by marching
- Backward counting 10-1 by jumping jacks
- Tuesday Sorting: Today we will revise sorting by size. See my video for an idea. I'll have you organising your house in no time!
- Number Formation: Practice writing the number 2 on a whiteboard, copy, page etc. Challenge: Get an adult to draw a line for you and try and get your 2s to sit nicely on the lines!