Lots of you enjoyed my pictures and videos of the pet lamb so I thought I would give you an update! She is back on the farm with a few weeks and growing big and strong! I can't believe how big she is after getting and it makes me wonder how tall all of the children in room 2 have gotten! I hope we don't have to make the doors taller for you when you return to school. Here are some pictures of her and her little friends, and a video of her drinking her milk!
- Choose a new reader from collins connect, practice tricky words, sounds, word lists etc.
- News - Did you go anywhere at the weekend now that some restrictions have been lifted slightly? I want you to treat your news like writing workshop - think, draw, colour and write! I have made an example template below if you wish to use it.
- Handwriting - page 24 and 25, the letter w.
- Blending - blend the words to read and match to the pictures
- Word problems: Read the following to your child and see if they can work out the problem.
- Ms O'Shea had 5 sweets. Antoni gave her 2 more. How many did she have then?
- A bus had 2 people on it. Then, Annabelle and Lucia hopped on. How many were on the bus then?
- 6 children were at the playground. Another 3 joined them. How many were there then?
- Wiktor had 5 lollipops. He gave 2 to Amelia. How many lollipops did Wiktor have left? (subtraction - challenge, not expected to find this as easy)
Siopadóireacht: Ceacht 1
Cad atá sa siopa? (What's in the shop)?
Tá _______ sa siopa. (_________ is in the shop).
- Cómhrá 1.2 & 1.2