- Counting practice: Revise Move Counting ie. when you are counting a set of items, you move them along with your finger as you count. This helps you count accurately so you don't count something twice. Remember to always double check and count again to make SURE you are right!
- One, two, three, four, five, once I caught a fish alive... keep going!
- Sorting: We will revise sorting by type today (see my video below to explain)
- Pattern: Create your own simple pattern. You may use what you used for your sorting. (see video also)
- Number Formation: Revise writing the number 3.
Éadaí: Bain díot do ________ (take off your ________)
Tabhair dom ______ (give me _________)
- Ceacht 2: Cómhrá 1 & 2
- Tasc Éisteachta 3 (Listening Activity 3)
- Amhráin (Song)
- Practice: Sounds, tricky words, word lists, Readers online
- Handwriting: Rainbow letter and some practice on today's new letter (see first video below)
- Dictation (see video 2)
- Did you make a long list of zoo animals yesterday? I bet your list was as long as a giraffe's neck! Can you name all the animals in the picture below?
- Story: Dear Zoo (video below)