1. The moon orbits the Earth.
2. We can see the moon at night time.
3. Astronauts have traveled to the moon before.
4. Neil Armstrong was the first man to walk on the moon.
5. Only 12 people have ever walked on the moon.
6. The moon is the Earth's closest neighbor.
Now, watch the following video about the moon:
Complete the following:
1.Draw the moon in the night sky
2. Write 3-4 new facts you learnt about the moon today. Feel free to use any of the facts above and/or from the video linked above.