- Practice your reader
- Tricky words: come, some, here, there
- Dictation: _ub word family
| || |
Let's Learn About:
The Chicken and The Goose
Oral Language Challenge
Tell me about one of the animals on the farm. Some ideas:
- What does it look like?
- What colour is it? How many legs?
- What is the male/female/baby called?
- Do you like this animal? Why?
- What does it eat?
- Does it provide us with anything? eggs, milk, wool etc.
*If you don't wish to send it that's fine but I would suggest still recording it, as standing up and speaking about something is a great skill to have.
Farm Animal Ideas
| || || || |