Hello everyone and welcome back to the blog. A big thank you to everyone for logging on and doing the work when they can.
- Practice reader online, sounds, word lists. Again I will mention in case anyone is new to the blog, I have put up information about getting our readers online, and also put up all word lists 1-18 on the blog post from Monday 20th April. You may wish to look back and find that.
- Tricky words practice (see video)
- Dictation 1-8 (see same video)
- Handwriting - continue practicing the letter z. (See yesterday's blog post for correct cursive formation.)
- Farm Animals Powerpoint - have a look through the different animals you may find on a farm!
- Old McDonald (youtube below)
- Try this simple work activity I made - Can you continue it? You might need an adult’s help to start you off and set it up. Using your colours, try and make the different ways of making 5 and record underneath by writing the number sentence. You might make yours more creative - you could draw flowers, animals, hearts etc instead of my circles!
- Make 5 - GO FISH: This is a game I love to play! If you made your own dotted cards for Ms. Brooks' game on Tuesday then you will be able to re-use these for this game. My sister and I have shown you how you play in the video below.
Tógaimid sos ar Bua na Cainte inniú a pháistí, chun athrá a dhéanamh ar an bhfóclóir. Today we will take a break from Bua na Cainte to do some practice and revision on our vocab.
Is féidir libh dul ar ais ar na hamhráin más maith libh (you can go back to some songs on Bua if you wish)