- Pick a Big Cat new reader Collins Connect, word lists, tricky words etc.
- Sounds (see video below)
- Dictation 1-8 (see same video)
- News - Write a title (explain that this is very importnant to try and put at the top of all of your work, that it tells people what you are going to draw/write about eg. the title of a book). Also write Today is Monday and label your picture if you can.
- Practice your doubles orally eg. 2 and 2, 3 and 3 etc. up to 5.
- Length: Long and short. Be familiar with these words and try and explore and find things that are long and short. I've recorded my findings two different ways - by writing and drawing, or you might like to try both by lablelling your pictures! I also added things I could not see but I thought of them.
- Draw sets of items in twos. Make one long and one short. Colour the long things blue and the short things red. You could get you parent to draw something simple for you like I did.
- Game: Get someone in your family to find something long in your home, and you must find something even longer! You could also ask them to find something short, and you fin something even shorter!
An Teilifís: Ceacht 3
Tá _____ ar an fear grinn. (The clown is wearing a _____).
- Tasc Éisteachta