Also, tomorrow was meant to be a big day in our school, so I am going to be posting just a little work for you to do before lots of FUN! So if you're interested, tune in tomorrow to see what and why!
- Forward backward counting 1-10/20 and 10-1 jumping, skipping, jumping jacks, strides, squats, marching up the stairs etc.
- Length: Write the answers to the following questions in your copy/page (see example) numbered 1-6.
- Can you find something longer than a scarf?
- Can you find something shorter than your bath tub?
- Which do you think is longer, a spoon or the slide in our playground in OLV?
- Which do you think is shorter, your arm or your television? Go check!
- Find what is longer, your leg or your arm. Measure first and then write your answer.
- Find what is shorter, your big toe or your baby finger. Check first and then write your answer.
- Practice your reader online, sounds, word lists, tricky words etc.
- Handwriting (see below)
- Practice writing your name in cursive (I've uploaded the names again below)
- Writing Workshop: This week we will focus on setting. This means we will write about places- the beach, your house, the swimming pool, at the park etc.
- Mini Lesson with teacher (see video below)
- Independent writing (remember you can think of your own ideas here, you don't need to pick the same setting and words as me)
- Shared Session with your family - tell them about your picture/writing.
Teilifís : Ceacht 4