I know this is another week that we have to stay home from school but if we all do what we are supposed to by staying inside as much as possible then we will be back at school sooner than we think. You can ask at home if there are any jobs that you can do. Try to get some exercise each day - you will feel better if you do. The following is a menu of activities. You can do all of them or some of them. There really should not be pressure on anyone to complete work unless it suits your own situation. Let me know how you are all doing by commenting and we can stay in touch that way.
Here is a list of things to keep you busy
1. Practice calender questions each day. There is a March and April calender page below as well as questions to answer.
2. Counting practice - count in 2's, 5's, 10's and write them down. Count in 2's as far as 30, 5's as far as 50 and 10's as far as 100. Maybe try counting in 4's (your 100 square will be a big help you could colour every 4th number the same colour)
3. Try the Post Sorting Game on Topmarks.co.uk go to Learning Games and click on addition and subtraction in the 5-7 age category and scroll down to near the end. Don't forget the basketball place value game in Counting category!
4. Master Your Maths daily.
5. Complete 100 square activity posted below.
6, Watch Geraldine the Giraffe video on the ew sound. Log on to galactic phonics and play some ew games. Go to long vowels and scroll down to ew and check out the games and activities there.
Revise sh sound - watch Geraldine doing sh and see what you can find around your house beginning with sh. Make a list of what you find and put the words into sentences or draw the items in a copy or onto a page.
7, Write a letter to a school friend that you miss. Be sure to add lots of pictures and lots of colour.
8, Do a tricky words quiz - write out the tricky words from one of the lists below each on a separate square of paper turn them over on the table. Can you say the word when you turn it face it? Put them in a written sentence.
9. Make a list of the signs of Spring and draw a picture for each sign you list.
10. Listen to or read a story and draw or write about your favourite part. Here is a link to a story you can listen to or read or both.
11. Design an Easter Egg - if you can't print the image just draw your own oval.
12. Try drawing an Easter chick. Here is a link to our favourite arthub website https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8V5eBOz19O4
13. Play What's In The Box? with someone in your house