The Veterinary Clinic
Our Aistear theme for March is the Veterinary Clinic. Everyone had so much fun on our last day of school in it. A great variety of animals were looked after.......long, short, big, small, patterned, multi-coloured, four-legged, two legged, no legs!!!
The clinic staff were patient, kind and worked well as a team. Customers were so friendly too!
Children also created nice Playdoh animals and a 3D veterinary clinic. Super effort everyone!
Can also post some of your answers on here.
1. Count the different types of animals you can see in the pictures.
2. Write a list of the animals.
3. Describe the animal in 3-7 written sentences, depending on writing ability.
Remember capital letters, finger spaces and full stops.
Examples: The tiger is part of the cat family. It has four legs. His/her teeth are sharp. His fur colour is black and orange. It is like a pattern. He can run fast. They grow to a big size.
4. Can you find or think of some long/short things? Check out the VERY LONG customer in picture. 5! Look around your house, compare, discuss with an adult.
5. Talk about your favourite animal. Why is it your favourite?
6. Can you find money at home that adds up to the following items in picture 24?
- cat food (5c)
- dog collar (10c)
- dog food (50c)