You will need:
1. Two markers (water bottle, blocks, teddy whatever you have)
Watch my video on how to measure your jump! Try it a few times and see if you can improve your distance!
2. Bend your knees, swing your arms back and on the count of three take a big leap forward.
3. Wherever you feet land first put your second marker down.
4. Go back to where you started and using your feet, measure the distance of your jump.
5. Try it a few times and see if you can improve your distance every time!
6. Using your feet, measure the length of a room in your house starting at one wall and finishing at the other wall. You can try this if you have a patio or garden also!