2. What signs of Spring are mentioned in the poem?
3. Can you name any flowers that you see in Spring?
4. What happens the weather in Spring?
Look at the following Spring flowers:
1. Match the names of the flowers to the correct picture above. Daisy, Daffodil, Tulip, Bluebell (1-4).
2. Design your own Spring garden! Include the above flowers and any other signs of Spring that you can think of. For example- what do trees look like in Spring? What is the weather like in Spring? Label your picture. If your garden has any other features like a water fountain, swings, benches, statues, fairy doors etc. please include them! Here is some garden inspiration: