Take a look at this video. When you're finished write down as many words from the "in" family that you can remember.
Now look at the list I made earlier. Read them all and count how many I thought of!
Can you think of any more? I bet you can!
Today's Word Family Challenge:
1. Set the following timer for 3 minutes
3. Take a picture of your list and send it to me @ firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Write two silly sentences using as many words from the "in" family as possible. For example:
1. The thin twin hurt his shin and chin.
2. I went for a spin with a grin to the tin bin!
5. Send your silly sentences to me @ email@example.com
Good Luck :)