- Tricky words: he/she
| || |
| || |
You will need:
- pencil/ whiteboard marker
- 5 counters (small items: cubes, blocks etc.)
- Following sheets (or whiteboard)
- Go to www.edco.ie/bua and follow the directions to download
- The Username is 'trial' and the password is 'trial'.
*You don't need to or have to download this, just an option if anyone wanted to look at some of the songs and games. Unfortunately I cannot download on my laptop to put up some of the videos myself.
- I am thinking of an animal who eats leaves from tall trees. It has a very long neck. What is it?
- I am thinking of a very big animal that has a trunk. It uses its trunk to eat and wash itself. What is it?
- I am thinking of an animal with a long tail. It climbs trees and eats banana's. What is it?
- I am thinking of an animal with humps on its back. It lives in the desert and can go for a long time without water. What is it?
- I am thinking of an animal that hops. She keeps her baby in a pouch in her tummy. What is it?
- I am thinking of an animal that looks like a horse and has stripes. What is it?