Happy Monday! Welcome to a New Week!
- Tricky Word "I"
| || |
Let's Learn about: Zebras
- Zebras live in Africa
- They are herbivores. They don't eat meat. They eat grass, twigs, leaves and shrubs.
- Zebras have a thick body, 4 thin legs, a long head with a short mane and a black and white striped coat.
- There are 3 different types of zebra
5 Cool Facts
2. Each zebra has its own unique set of stripes like fingerprints!
3. Zebra's stand up while they are sleeping!
4. Baby zebras (foals) are able to run a couple of hours after being born!
5. Can anyone think of something that's named after a zebra??
A zebra crossing, that helps up cross the road safely!
Draw a Zebra
- Watch the video below or
- Follow the steps in the picture, (How to draw a horse), But!!! Change the last two steps and give him a different mane and tail, and add some stripes.
- Ordering numbers 1-10
- Creating tower blocks
*Write the numbers 1-10 on a sheet of paper, cut them out and order them. Mix them up order again. Play a game: Take a number away. What number is missing?
*If you have lego or any type of building blocks at home can you try and make tower blocks (see below)
Which tower did I take away?
Have a listen to a version of Cinnín óir. Tomorrow we will be doing a new sentence.