- Give me 5 (youtube below). A fun video that shows ways of making 5
- Written work: I've shown you a worksheet below that you might be able to complete at home boys and girls! Can you continue and find all the ways to make 5?
Éadaí: Ceacht 8
Tá mo ______ salach. (My ______ is dirty).
Nigh do ________. (Wash your _______).
Tá mo _______ glan. (My _______ is clean).
Croc amach do ______. (Hang out your ______).
- Tasc Éisteachta 8.1 agus 8.2
- Amhráin (Song).
- Practice sounds, word lists, tricky words etc.
- See video below on sounds practice and blending.
- Writing Workshop
- Mini Lesson - I have spoken in the video a little about the purpose of Writing Workshop. Please don't wear your child down by focusing too much about what they're writing, fixing letters/words etc. You don't need to do this, it is meant to be about encouraging them to write (even if they are only for example writing an R beside their picture of a rabbit) and also to help them enjoy writing. We have other specific lessons that teach word and letter formation, so this is really about the enjoyment!
- Independent Writing - your turn.
- Shared Session - maybe you could designate a 'share chair' like we have in room 2!