- Quick game idea from Ms. Brooks
- Start and stop eg. 3-7, 4-9 etc.
- Today we will cover the last 3D shape and that is a sphere. The easiest way to remember a sphere is to think of it as a ball. Have a look at the spheres I found.
- Revision of all 3D shapes (see video below)
- Busy At Maths page 13. Use your maths language ie. sphere, cube etc.
- Practice reader online, tricky words, sounds, word lists (supplementary set posted on Monday's blog post)
- Dictation 1-8 (see video)
- Handwriting - as I said yesterday, I wanted to skip the pages in the handwriting book for p and r because we teach them differently, so try and practice them yourself today. I have made a template if parents would like to start this for your child. (see below)