Head on over to the new Skipping School section of our website (link above) and explore lots of fun with the skipping rope you received with your books! As you will see, Ms. McSweeney is a whizz!
- Practice reader online, word lists (see supplementary set on Monday's blog post), tricky words etc.
- Sounds (see video)
- Dictation 1-8 (see same video)
- Handwriting - revision pages 16 and 17 of your book. Page 16 - You must trace over the purple lines as well as write the letters yourself. Colouring small pictures like on this page will help make your writing neater too! Page 17 - write the first letter - begin on the bottom blue line!
- See Ms. Brooks' simple game below!
- Today's 3D Shape is similar to yesterday's cube, it is called a cuboid. A cuboid has faces that are rectangles, and are usually longer than cubes. Have a look at what I found in my house and see what you can find. (Parents: keep using the word cuboid eg. 'Oh great, you found another cuboid, how many cuboids do you have now? etc... Make another list!
Leabhar lch 36 (lesson from Monday 18th May if you want to revise vocab)
Déan úsáid as an bosca buí (use the yellow box).
Cuir _________ air:
- Hata dearg (red hat)
- Léine bhuí (yellow shirt)
- Cóta gorm (blue coat)
- Bríste dubh (black trousers)
- Bróga glasa (green shoes)