Today was meant to be our Fun for All Sports Day boys and girls, so I have decided to just post a little bit of work and lots of fun games we usually have on our Fun Day to play with your family if you wish. Enjoy!
A nice little game from Ms. Brooks.
- Practice your reader online, sounds, tricky words, word lists etc.
- Hula hoops
- Tennis rackets
- Balls (rolling, throwing, bouncing, shooting etc.)
- Egg and spoon race
- Sack Race
- Bean bag race (balancing on your head, you could use a bag of haribo or something like the shape of a beanbag)
- Obstacle course - this could be a real challenge (and great learning) to try and make your own obstacle course maybe in your back garden if you have one!
- Musical Statues
- Musical Chairs
- Bowling (this would be an easy one to make at home by using plastic bottles lined up like skittles and a ball to try and knock them down)
- Hurdles - prop your kitchen brush onto different size boxes and try and do a leading run up and jump over, one leg first followed by the other!