- One elephant went out to play (see youtube below). You will be familiar with this one boys and girls!
- Sorting: Today will be our final day of sorting revision this week. We will sort by number (see video below).
- Creating and extending patterns (see the same video)
- Number formation: Revision of the number 5. Again, you will find printables on www.twinkl.ie if you wish.
Éadaí: Ceacht 4
Tá ________ air. (He has a ________ on him).
Cuir ________ air. (Put a _______ on him).
- Tasc Éisteachta 4.2 agus 4.3.
- Rann (poem/rhyme)
- Practice: Reader online, sounds, word lists etc.
- Tricky words (see video)
- Dictation 1-8 (see same video)
- Draw a picture of your favourite zoo animal. Try an label your animal with words you can try yourself eg. leg, arm, feet, hair etc.
- Story - the Zoo Vet (see video below)
- Dublin Zoo Webcam: This is so exciting! Dublin Zoo have live footage available on their website. You can see the animals and what they are doing at this very second! You can look this up any time of the day, you might catch them at feeding time in the morning/evening! I've already said hello to some giraffes today. Follow this link: