This week we will move on to domestic animals - these are mostly animals that we can have as pets.
- Pick a new Big Cat reader on www.connect.collins.co.uk, practice word lists, tricky words etc.
- Sounds practice (see video)
- Dictation 1-8 (see same video)
- My News - draw a picture of something you did at the weekend or of some news you have. Give a go at labeling it!
- Domestic Animals/Pets - how many can you think of? Idea: Set a timer and make a list!
- Stop and start eg, start at 4, stop at 9, and backwards eg. start and 8, stop and 2 etc.
- Data - look at the data below and answer the questions. You may answer orally of on a whiteboard/copy numbered 1 -6.
- How many animals have 2 legs?
- How many animals have no legs?
- How many animals have 4 legs?
- Which category would you put yourself in?
- What is the biggest/smallest category?
- How many animals are there altogether?
- Which category has more, 4 legs or 2 legs? How many more?
- Which category had more, 2 legs or no legs? How many more?
Téama Nua: Teilifís (New theme: Television)
Cuir an _________ ar siúl. (Turn on the ________)
- Cómhrá 1.1
- Tasc Éisteachta 1.1