Hello everybody and welcome to a brand new week on the blog. I cannot believe we are at the last few days of April already, time is flying! This week we will move our animal theme to farm animals, which I'm sure you will love as much as the zoo animals.
- Tricky words and word lists, pick a new reader from www.connect.collins.co.uk. If you haven't made an account, scroll down to last Monday's blog to see login details.
- Practice sounds (see video below for single letter sound practice)
- Dictation 1-8 (see same video)
- Handwriting - rainbow letter x (see video below showing formation)
- Farm animals - how many can you think of? Make a list. Challenge yourself by setting a timer if you wish!
- Old McDonald - See youtube below. Did any of the animals you listed come up in the song?
- Counting forwards/backwards but starting at various points eg. 2-9, 10-4 etc.
- Make sets of 5 (see my sets in the picture below)
- Ways of making 5 (see video to show examples). Try it yourself!
Éadaí: Ceacht 5
An bhfuil _______ sa chófra éadaí? (Is there a ______ in the wardrobe?)
Tá/Níl ________ sa chófra éadaí. (There is/is not a _______ in the wardrobe.)
- Cómhra 5.2
- Tasc Éisteachta 5.1
Monday's PE with Joe on www.youtube.com live this morning at 9am. You can of course access it after this time.