- Five Speckled Frogs (see youtube below)
- Data: Remember the chart I made yesterday when I asked my family members about their favourite pets? Well today I want you to try and make your own version - keep it simple! If you have a small family like me, you could call your granny, auntie, uncle etc. and ask them - what a great excuse to chat to them, I'm sure they would be delighted to hear from you! (Look at yesterday's Maths on the blog to see how I did mine). I can't wait to see them!
Teilifís: Ceacht 2
Tá an fear grinn ag _________. (The clown is ________).
- Cómhrá 2.2
- Tasc Éisteachta 2.2
- Practice reader online, word lists, sounds, tricky words etc.
- Handwriting (see below). ** Always begin on the line**.
3. Matching: Here is a _______. This game (see below) took me less than 10 minutes to make. I had animal cards (I just blocked out their names) but you boys and girls might be able to draw the animals instead to make your own game. You could start off simple if you want by just having 'dog' instead of the sentence. You could also write the words if you wish or some of them! See if you can read and match mine first..
4. Oral Language - Spot the Difference. Remember, this is a language activity so no pointing please - you must speak and use your lovely language! Eg. In this picture this dog who is sitting is wearing a blue collar, but in this picture he is wearing a green one etc.