Éadaí: Dún do ______ (Close your _______)
Oscail do _________ (Open your _______)
Croc suas do ________ (hang up your ________)
- Fóclóir Revision (see my video)
- Bua na Cainte Ceacht 3:
- Amhráin (Song)
- Tasc Éisteachta
- Counting practice f/wards and b/wards
- Counting with eyes - see if you can count a set of items with your eyes only, no touching or moving!
- One little finger rhyme: One little finger, one little finger, one little finger tap tap tap etc...
- Ordinal number activity (see pictures below)
- Sorting: Revision today is sorting by shape (see video). Don't forget to always use your maths language eg. this is my biggest set, this is my smallest set, these sets are the same/equal
- Number formation: Practice writing the number 4 - down, across and a chop!
Who is second in line?
Who is third?
Who is behind the hippopotamus?
Who is in front of the polar bear?
(Take turns asking these kind of Qs - Parent to child, child to parent)
Who is last in line?
- Practice sounds, tricky words, word lists and Reader online.
- Handwriting - practice some s letters on a whiteboard, copy, page - whatever you have! If you have forgotten the formation, just look to yesterday's video on the blog!
- Writing Workshop:
- Mini Lesson (see video)
- Independent work
- Shared session