- Word lists
- Practice sounds and tricky words
- Handwriting - the letter p. First, how many words can you think of that begin with p in 1 minute? Get the timer out! See video for letter formation.
Cén saghas lae é? Tá and lá fuar/te/fluich/tirim.
Athrá ar an bhfóclóir 'Ar Scoil'
- Stand and sit 1-20 (your legs will be tired after that!)
- Clap forwards 1-10, snap backwards 10-1
- Money - try and get some 1c coins if you can, see video for activity.
We were unlucky to have just one session of GAA with Gerry, but he has been very kind and recorded some videos for you to help you practice at home if you wish! Even after just one session I spotted some naturals so let’s see you in action again! I will be posting one or two of these at a time, and remember all the videos will remain up on the blog for you to look at again. 🏐🏐🏐🏅