I've enjoyed this more than once already, hope you will too!
Tuesday 12th May
- Counting pets (see youtube below)
- Ms. Brooks is back with one of my favourite games to play! Again it has minimal resources so very easy to make at home, enjoy!
- Reader online, tricky words, word lists etc.
- Blending (see video below)
- Handwriting practice (see below). Focus on getting the smalls letters sitting perfectly in between the two lines, and the taller ones touching the top thicker line that is usually red in a copy. I tell the children that only the tall letters can touch this line because it is red and too hot for the small ones to touch.
- Word Mat - can you name all of the animals? Were there any similar to the list you made yesterday?
- The Vet - Vocab (see below)
- Vet - you might know who this is already. It is the name of a person who looks after animals and makes them better if something is wrong.
- Medicine - this is something the vet gives to your pet to help make them better. The pet usually eat/drinks it. It might me a tablet or a liquid. Sometimes you can put it into your pet's food so they don't taste it!
- Receptionist - this person works at the desk you see when you arrive at the Veterinary Clinic. He or she will take your information, and make an appointment for you and your pet to see the Vet.
- Stethoscope - You have probably seen a doctor use this before, maybe on you! It allows the vet to hear the animal's heartbeat. You might even have a toy one at home - can you check the heartbeat of your teddy animals?
Teilifís: Ceacht 1
Cad atá ar an teilifís? (What is on the television?)
Tá ______ ar an teilifís. (_______ is on the television.)
- Cómhrá 1.2
- Tasc Éisteachta 1.2
- Amhráin (I put this on a separate video because it didn't record properly at the end of the original one.)